Saturday, September 9, 2006

I wonder if you know
How they live in Tokyo
If you seen it then you mean it
Then you know you have to go
Fast and furious (Drift, Drift, Drift)
Fast and furious (Drift, Drift, Drift)

Gosh, that song's been in my head since I heard on Monday (thanks to Steph) and
Wednesday (thanks to my cousin) and I'm listening to it nowww. Yes, I've downloaded it.
Ahahahaha

Today's Saturday so school's starting in a day. And golly gee, I've not done any English
homework. So Mrs Mah'll probably send like (estimatedly) 15 people for detention or maybe
we'll have to skip recess to complete our work. But hang on, English is on Tuesday so I
have one more day to do the Comprehension AND Essay. Oh the joy.

I'll have to say goodbye to one of (the very few) good -looking guys in my family. My
mother's cousin is getting married tomorrow. And he's really really piiiiissshhhhh whoa whoa
hott. Damn, the bride doesn't even match up to his looks. Ahaha As long as he's happy and
if it means I get one more sampul for Hari Raya, all the best to ya mate. :D

Bye bye Twohill and Storm. You both have been Great!, Wonderful! in Singapore Idol and
Rockstar Supernova respectively. Curse you Jasmine fans. Sometimes I wonder if it's
actually Ken who's voting for Jasmine. Ahahaha Since she's like his favourite right. The
cauliflower potato sack girl. Hadyyyyyyyy's numbuh one, yo!

I went shopping with my mommy today. We were at the bra department. And she was like
"Oh! Do you need a bra? -points at the cup bras." And the sales lady there just looked at
the bras then at my chest then at the bras then at my chest then at my mom. -.-" Gosh,
so Embarassing with a capital F.

Zoe wants to say that she misses me oh so very fucking much. She's pretty much in Denial
right now. But when I leave for OBS next next week, she'll be on the verge of being Insaner
than she already is. And Hannah's probably gong to just D.I.E. Ahahahahaha

Ah Kuah oh Ah Kuah.

OMG, I just realised that if you rearrange theE and the A in Denial, you gat Daniel. No
wonder why you're in Denial huh Daniel? Hurr so funny, calling you Daniellllll. Imagine if I
typed Danielle. Gosh, you'll be a girl! Wait, it's your sister's name! AHAHAHAHAHA Oh, oh, oh, oh- Faithfully, I'm still yours I'm forever yours Ever yours-faithfully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home